WPC Product Quantity for WooCommerce Nulled is a handy plugin for fully controlling the quantity number of products in your online store. It assists shop owners in setting min/max quantity and defining the steps for the selection. Remarkably, users are able to turn on or off the decimal quantities on their site and choose among three selector interfaces: default/select/radio buttons.
WPC Product Quantity for WooCommerce Premium Nulled FEATURES
- Set minimum/ maximum quantity that can be added to cart/purchased
- Set the default value for the quantity input
- Define the step of quantity for convenient selection of products
- Use or replace the default selector with Select or Radio buttons
- Enable or disable decimal quantities in options
- Limit the maximum quantity of products to be bought per customer
- Set predefined separate values easily (for Select/Radio selector only)
- Set a range of values (i.e. a range of numbers) (for Select/Radio selector only)
- Set decimal step values (must enable decimal units on settings first)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes, WooCommerce & WPC plugins
- WPML compatible for using on multilingual sites
- Free lifetime update with awesome new features
- Allow individual settings for every single product and variation (Premium Version)
Consider the following practical cases when you will need the great help of WPC Product Quantity plugin:
- (1) Your store sells multiples of the same products at once.
- (2) Sell fractional products that can be bought using decimal quantity.
- (3) Sell a combo that combines different kinds of units and quantities.
- (4) Display the price per item but sell them in pairs.
- (5) Sell products in large amounts or in bulk by using big steps for choosing.
- (6) Set a fixed maximum quantity for each shopping checkout (limit the maximum to be bought per customer).
- (7) Sell a bunch of items as a bundle with different quantity choices.
- (8) Sell a set of items as a composite product with a promotional price.
- (9) Sell various items at once as frequently bought together deal with complex quantity options.