Google Drive Link AML Compliance in Practice: Suspicious Activity Reports
What you’ll learn
- Understand Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in the context of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Identify sources for suspicious activity and related red flags
- Learn WHEN and HOW to file a SAR (not covering particular filing systems e.g., GoAML, etc.)
- What is a suspicious activity report (SARs) and how is it related to money laundering prevention?
- How to identify suspicious activity and what are common red flags?
- What are international regulatory/legal requirements?