Automatic Payment Status WooCommerce Nulled Autocomplete WooCommerce orders after successful payment. Choose between virtual, partly virtual or all orders.
Automatically Complete WooCommerce Orders
WooCommerce Automatic Payment Status plugin GPL makes it possible to automatically change order statuses to completed once the payment, i.e. via online money transfer, is received.
The settings allow choosing which orders justify automatic changes in the status:
- no changes,
- for orders with at least one virtual product,
- for orders with virtual products only,
- for all orders.
Save your and your Customer’s Time
The plugin is especially helpful when you sell such virtual products as downloadable software, different products, or services that do not require actual, physical shipping.
Automatic Payment Status WooCommerce Free Download
The benefits of the plugin:
- Saving your time – once you’ve chosen the option in the settings and you’ve received the payment, the plugin will automatically change the status of the order to “Completed”. There’s no need to do all that manually!
- Saving your customer’s time – your client will receive only one e-mail notification that goes with only one status change (instead of the default “New” to “Pending” to “Processing” to, finally, “Completed”).
- WooCommerce auto complete orders – no need to use hooks like woocommerce_payment_complete or woocommerce_order_status_completed. With the plugin, WooCommerce will automatically complete orders based on your preferable settings!
Demo : https://wpdesk.net/products/automatic-payment-status-woocommerce/