Bookings for WooCommerce Nulled Sell date-based bookings for rentals and bookable products in WooCommerce
Rent your products and properties
Accept calendar-based bookings for your WooCommerce products
Sell date-based bookings for all kinds of rentals
- Create bookable products in WooCommerce
- Allow products to be booked singly or in multiples
- Automatically calculate the cost of the booking
Separate check-in and check-out fields
- Let customers easily see the dates they’re booking
- Change daily, overnight or weekly
- Allow buffer periods before and after bookings
Flexible and easy to use
- View availability in a backend calendar
- Perfect for non-coders, developers and clients
- Simple and intuitive settings
Plugin Features and Information
Bookings for WooCommerce GPL is a booking plugin that’s ideal for all kinds of rentals, including:
- Property rentals
- Vacation rentals
- Holiday homes
- Villas and apartments
- Renting rooms
- Holiday lettings
- Accommodation lets
- Gallery rentals
- Exhibition space rentals
- Booking venues
- Vehicle hire, e.g. car, bike or boat
WooCommerce booking plugin
The Bookings for WooCommerce plugin Free download adds a new ‘Booking’ product type to WooCommerce which lets you set exactly how you want your bookings to work.
Using the Booking product type, you can define:
- Booking units: either by day, by night, or by week.
- Allocate quantity – so allow products to be booked singly or in multiples
- Booking start day: specify a day of the week for the booking to start, or let users select any day
- Minimum and maximum booking lengths: happy to let users book for just one night? That’s fine. Need to specify a minimum number of nights? That’s also fine.
- Postponed start: allow yourself a notice period before the booking can start.
- Buffer period: add an optional buffer period between bookings
- Costs: set a standard cost per day, night or week then define periods where the cost might be different. Charge premium rates for your busy times, tempt people with discount rates for the quieter times
- Block out dates: you can make dates unavailable in the calendar to prevent anyone from booking them.
- Last bookable date: decide how far in advance to take bookings
- Discounts – specify a time after which the discount kicks in, e.g. book for 4 days and get 20% off