Born to Give Nulled is a full functional WordPress Theme designed & developed for Crowdfunding, Charity or Non Profit Websites and comes handy for Corporate Business Websites as well.
It is fully responsive template based on Twitter Bootstrap framework that makes it available for all screen sizes from the bigger ones to smartphones. Its not only responsive whereas it is retina ready also, now no blurry images on your HiDPI and retina devices.
Born To Give Theme Nulled Options
- Theme comes with theme options panel to fully customise your website’s look and feel. Below are the options available
- Enable maintenance mode while you are developing your website. This is a simple module included in the theme which will block access to your website for non logged in users where logged in users like administrator can still see the website while making changes
- Show or hide the back to top button which comes at the bottom right of website viewport
- There are fields available for you to add custom scripts in your website before closing head tag or closing body tag.
- You can disable responsive functionality of the theme or can enable the pinch zoom for touch devices.
- Easily change the website content width or make it boxed in the center with a beautiful background for the whole website body outside the box.
- Control the minimum height for the content area or top/bottom spacing for all pages. You can event make the content area spread to 100% of the screen width
- Choose between the 3 designs for the website header. Make it spread 100% of the screen width, enable, disable search and Woocommerce cart option in the header. Add in your info like phone number, email in the header.
- Customise the look and feel of sticky header like set background color or links color. Set default header banner images for all the post types like different image for all event posts, blog posts etc.
- Set header banner titles for static pages like archive page for custom post types, search results page etc.
Features in detail Born To Give Nulled
- Create unlimited events and assign them to event categories along with attaching tags to events
- Recurring Events: This exclusive features allows you to repeat any event on fixed day of week for a number of times you want. You can also repeat a single event on different dates for multiple years. Each instance of event will display as separate event on the website.
- Display your events on full width/screen working calendar
- Link your Google Events with your website, all events you create in your Google Calendar will be shown on the event’s calendar of your website.
- Create multiple type of tickets paid/free for your events and allow your website visitors to register for the events with multiple tickets at time. Set limited number of tickets for each event and show message sold out once all tickets are booked.
- Your website visitors can pay for event tickets with the integrated PayPal payment option that can linked to your PayPal account easily. You can even enable demo mode while developing your website or testing the payment gateway for PayPal.
- Events can be shown on the website front end in 3 ways Listing, Grid View, Full width Calendar, Calendar shortcode in a text widget