BuddyPress Auto Join Groups Nulled helps site admins to automate group joining for members. You can create one or more auto group join lists with conditions, and any user matching those lists will be added to the specified groups.
The plugin can be used to create global lists as well as conditional lists.BuddyPress Auto Join Groups Free Download
A global list is a group list without any conditions. All users are considered a match for this type of list. Any user joining the site will be added to the groups specified in these lists(Yes, you can create multiple global group lists if you need to).
A conditional list is a group list where you specify one or more conditions based on user’s profile field data or member type. Any user who matches these conditions will be automatically added to the groups specified by this list. If a user matches multiple lists, they will be automatically added to all the groups form these lists.
- Version: 1.2.0Friday, 15 December, 2023
- Tested With: BuddyPress 12.0Compatible With: BuddyPress 8.0+Added compatibility with BuddyPress 12.0
- Version: 1.1.1Friday, 06 October, 2023
- Tested With: BuddyPress 11.3.1Compatible With: BuddyPress 8.0+Admin framework update
Fix language directory path
Added POT file
- Version: 1.1.0Wednesday, 30 November, 2022
- Tested With: BuddyPress 10.6.0Compatible With: BuddyPress 8.0+Ensures that values are scalar when using with equality operators