WooCommerce role based pricing plugin allows you to suggest a price and let the customers decide what to pay for a product. The role based pricing for WooCommerce allows you to set different prices based on each user role.Custom User Defined Pricing For Woocommerce FME Addons Nulled
Edit default user roles or add new user roles with the WooCommerce add user roles plugin. The plugin allows you to add new user roles or edit the default WooCommerce user roles. Moreover, you can edit the permissions for both default and newly added user roles.
The wooCommerce price by user role plugin enables the admin to set product prices based on user roles and specific customers. You can offer discounts based on user roles or markup by a percentage amount. The change in price or discounts will only be visible for selected user roles or customers.
Use WooCommerce custom pricing extension to find your sweet spot: Set minimum and maximum limits on order quantity or price to ensure you’ll make a profit, and let customers decide what to pay. Restrict order quantity based on a user price to ensure not to sell many item quantities at low prices.
WooCommerce custom price based on user input extension allows the admin to Track sales, and get to know the price shoppers are willing to pay. Or use it to create donation products, and let supporters decide how much they can give.
Custom User Defined Pricing For Woocommerce FME Addons Nulled Features
- Allow customers to pay the price they are willing to pay
- Set pricing for different user roles and individual customers
- Add new rules for specific products or categories
- Hide general and sale prices from the product or shop page
- Set a price range with minimum and maximum values
- Restrict product order quantities based on customer price
- Display or hide the suggested, maximum, and minimum price on the product page
- Redirect customers to cart, checkout, or product page from the shop page
- Manage rules easily from the back office
- Use with Simple or Variable Products
Enable Role Based Pricing
WooCommerce role based pricing plugin enables you to set product prices based on user roles. From the backend, go to products and click on edit for a particular product. Then click on the Role Base Pricing (By User role) tab. Here you will find a table enlisting all the user roles. Here you can set different prices for all user roles.Custom User Defined Pricing For Woocommerce FME Addons Free Download
With the help of the WooCommerce name your price plugin allow customers to choose a price that suits them. Use minimum and maximum limits to stop customers from selecting a price that’s too low or too high, or you can suggest a price.