The WooCommerce User Registration Fields Nulled lets you collect extra information from your customers by adding custom fields to your registration form. Add dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, and more. Display the fields on “My Account” page, and make them either required or optional.
You can also add a “user roles” dropdown menu to registration forms to let the customers select an appropriate role during registration — you can choose to display all or just specific user roles in the dropdown. Auto-approve new user registrations, or do it manually, which is particularly handy if you need to validate B2B customers before allowing them to log in and place orders. Tag fields with specific user roles and show them only when a customer selects a specific role from dropdown.
Key features of WooCommerce Registration Extension
- Add unlimited extra fields to your WooCommerce registration form
- Show field data on a user’s “My Account” page and in registration emails
- Choose from 17 field types
- Show specific or all custom fields in admin order detail page and order email
- Choose whether to display a “user roles” dropdown menu on your registration form
- Display all or specific user roles in the dropdown
- Auto or manually approve all user or specific users based on their selected user roles
- Send automated email notifications to admins and customers
- Compatible with all third-party user role extensions
- Add fields dependable to user roles
- Enable default registration fields
- Option to hide field from customer view and use it as admin information field in wp-admin user detail page.
- Allow customers to update their user role from my account page
- Enable admin notification when customer edit their fields data from my account page.
Add multiple custom registration fields
You can add multiple fields and position them anywhere on your user signup form. If WooCommerce is active on your site, the fields will be displayed on WooCommerce registration form; if WooCommerce is inactive, the same fields will display on the WordPress registration form.
When creating a new field, you can add custom labels, placeholders, and descriptions for each one, and specify whether the is field required or optional. You can also make the field read-only, so customers can’t change the data they enter after registration.
Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce Free Download
This WooCommerce Registration Extension Free Download can act as a full-fledged B2B registration solution that allows you to register both general and B2B customers using default WooCommerce registration form. You can add fields dependable to user roles. For example, If you have created “Company”, “Retailer” and Wholesale user roles, you can create different types of fields for all of these user roles. You can show company name and VAT number when a user selects “company” role from the dropdown and show business name and address when a user selects “retailer” role from the dropdown during registration.
Demo : https://woocommerce.com/products/custom-user-registration-fields-for-woocommerce/