Elegant Themes’ Divi and Extra (also powered by the Divi Builder) Divi Ghoster Nulled are two of the most powerful and customizable themes on WordPress. But there are cases where you don’t want people to know you used one of them to build your (or your client’s) website.
One thing I sometimes get asked is whether there is any way to white-label Divi, i.e. is it possible to hide the Divi branding within the WordPress dashboard. This would allow web designers to present a cleaner experience for clients, many of whom may have only limited knowledge of WordPress.
Until now I haven’t had a good answer. However, the hardworking guys at Aspen Grove Studios have just come up with the perfect solution
Divi Ghoster Nulled Features
Some features of Divi Ghoster Nulled include:
- Hide evidence of Divi on the dashboard, page builder and page settings, and theme options
- Ability to replace the Divi icon and brand name with your own throughout the WP dashboard
- Automatic updates through the WP plugins page
- Licensed for use on an unlimited number of sites.
- Can be used with plain Divi, or with a Divi child theme.
- Built in login page customizer for styling the WP admin login
- Hide evidence of the plugin being installed
- Now also works on the Extra Theme
Divi Ghoster Free Download
Divi Ghoster Free Download is a plugin that lets you hide your use of the Divi or Extra theme from anyone who views or uses your website, even if they have full access to the back end. You can use it to show posts, pages, and custom post types on your site.
Demo : https://divibooster.com/divi-ghoster-plugin/