In Greek mythology, Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from.
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS feeds. These rules can generate RSS feeds from:
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
So, the plugin’s main features are:
- RSS Feeds -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feeds
Main plugin features:
Echo RSS Post Generator is a powerful WordPress autoblogging tool with many features to help you automate your WordPress blog posts. Most aspects of Echo RSS Post Generator are highly configurable and easy to customize through the plugin admin pages. Below is a summary of our major features:
RSS Feed Sources
- Configure multiple RSS feed sources with the ability to enable or disable individual feeds.
- Import unlimited content from an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- RSS feed auto-detection and auto-discovery for sources that have RSS feeds that are hard-to-find (just add the website URL and the plugin will try to detect the RSS feeds)
- Built-in shortcodes and Gutenberg blocks to display your imported posts from feeds with ease
- Customize the display templates of generated posts to match your website’s design (individually for each feed)
- Configure all RSS sources on a single administrative page
- Support for RSS 0.9, 0.91, 0.92, 1.0, 2.0, and Atom 0.3 and 1.0 feeds.
- Integrated feed caching, HTTP Conditional GET support, and support for GZIP-compression to improve performance and reduce bandwidth usage.
- Support for dozens of RSS modules including Dublin Core, GeoRSS, ITunes, Media RSS, RSS 1.0 Content, W3C WGS84 Basic GEO, XML 1.0, and XHTML 1.0.
- RSS Feed autodiscovery–if you don’t know the exact feed URL, just enter the page address and Echo RSS Post Generator will find it for you.
- Ability to override the automatically extracted feed data, such as author or source, with your own static values or values.
- Set the default post status to Published, Pending, Draft, or Private
Demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/echo-rss-feed-post-generator-plugin-for-wordpress/19486974