With our plugin you can easily send HTML5 Web Push or SMS notifications with WordPress. Send Live and Background notifications and increase traffic sales and more! WooCommerce is supported too.
Increase Traffic & Streamlined Conversions
WordPress Fire Push Nulled is designed to drive traffic to blogs and WooCommerce product pages.
Considered the best WooCommerce plugin for direct sale conversions, push messages sent by Fire Push can be configured to suit a variety of use cases.
- Push notifications can be customized to serve discounts and special offers to visitors browsing specific store pages
- WordPress Fire Push Free Download notifications can be used to alert past visitors to new deals via their web browser
- All push notifications can be customized to match existing blog and WooCommerce store branding
Notify about new / discounted WooCommerce products
WordPress Fire Push comes complete with more features than any other push notification plugin.
In the case of WooCommerce store owners, push messages can be used to alert site admins every time a new order is placed. Much more importantly, push notifications can be used to inform store managers when they start running low on inventory.
Fire Push Mulled Features
- Send SMS or Desktop Notifications when …
- Posts are Published (also Custom Post types)
- Posts are Updated (also Custom Post types)
- Products are Created
- Orders are Created
- Custom Deals or Landing Pages are created
- Product prices dropped
- Products are on Low Stock
- Show a Custom Popup
- Create a Welcome Message
- Customize Notification title, text, icon and link
- Live Notifications (when users are on your site)
- Background Notifications (when users are not on your site)
- Supports WooCommerce
- Well Documentented
Using push notifications is standard practice for top WordPress blogs and WooCommerce stores.
Simple, yet effective, push messages do everything that website newsletters once did. The only difference is that push notifications are delivered in real-time to on-site and off-site web users.
65% of web visitors will return to a website when push notifications are activated. However, few web users appreciate being bombarded by push messages 24/7. Fire Push, therefore, allows site admins to create custom push notifications for specific post types and site events.