Font Awesome Pro Nulled is a premium version of the well-known Font Awesome icon set. While the free version of Font Awesome provides users with a comprehensive set of icons for use in web and app design, the Pro version offers more features, including:
- More Icons: Pro version includes additional icons not available in the free version.
- Different Styles: In addition to regular icons, Font Awesome Pro also offers light, solid, and duotone icon styles.
- Icon Font & SVG: You get both SVG and web font versions of the icons, allowing you to use them in various ways.
- Kits: Font Awesome Kits are a convenient way to load icons in a web project. They can help in loading faster, using a smaller subset of icons, and providing a CDN.
- Ligatures: Font Awesome Pro allows you to use icons as ligatures in its web font version, making them easier to use in some situations.
- Icon Search & Categories: A more comprehensive search feature that helps in finding the right icon quickly.
- Commercial License: With the Pro version, you get a license that’s suitable for commercial projects.
If you are considering using Font Awesome Pro Pro free download for your projects, make sure to refer to their official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding pricing, licensing, and available features. Always remember that using proprietary software or assets requires respecting the licensing terms set by the creators.
Demo : https://fontawesome.com
Released November 30, 2023
- Updated the reddit, reddit-alien, and square-reddit brand icons
- Corrected file-pdf reading “PNG”
- Updated some brand icons that were accidentally marked as Pro-only
Released November 27, 2023
- Introducing Font Awesome Sharp Thin!
- 3,000+ icons in an elegant new style: Sharp Thin
- Sharp Solid, Sharp Regular, and Sharp Light are already available for use. Sharp Duotone is coming soon!
- Icons are all built on the same 16px grid as existing Font Awesome Classic icons.
- Icon upload now supports Duotone Icons!
- A batch of new brand icons, including: Google Scholar, Pixiv, Signal, Upwork, and Webflow.