iBid Multi Vendor Auctions WooCommerce Theme Nulled is a professional theme for any kind of auctions marketplace.
Now the theme comes with two different multi-vendor auctions demos: Electrons and Automotive Auctions.
MT Auction Lots addon for the iBid theme is finally here. The Auction Lots plugin will extend the current auctions functionalities from your iBid theme and will enable auction lots(Shared Timing or via Time Slots).
Earn more by using the MT Auction Subscriptions and Credits for iBid. Also see Online docs of this plugin.
This plugin bundles features such as:
- For customers: Purchase Credit Packages – in order to bid on auctions;
- For vendors: Purchase Subscription Packages – in order to add products on the marketplace;
iBid Free Download is a professional theme for any kind of shop or auctions marketplace. iBid also comes with functionalities for Online Shopping Websites, such as:
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme has been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.
Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/ibid-multi-vendor-auctions-woocommerce-theme/24923136
iBid Theme: Changelog
Version v4.0.1Date: 11/10/2023
- FIXED A visuall issue on the category products shortcode (caused by the previous update v4.0)
Version v3.9Date: 10/04/2023
- FIXED A problem when adding a new auction from the Vendor Dashboard.
Version v3.8Date: 09/09/2023
- NEW Introduced new social media links: Telegram, VK, WhatsApp & Snapchat;
- NEW MultivendorX(Free and PRO) compatibility;
- UPDATED Bundled plugins;
- UPDATED WooCommerce outdated templates (Note: If you copied woocommerce templates on your child theme, you will still see the outdated templates notice. You have to backup the child theme, see what changes have the copied templates, copy again the templates from the parent theme and re-apply the changes on the child theme)