Image: WebP, Compress, Zoom, Lazy load, Alt &More Module Nulled
- Greatly improve your SEO and Website Speed by using Google WebP, Compressing images , Lazy Load and generate ALT TAGS for your images.
What this module does for you
- IMAGE COMPRESSION FOR ALL THE SHOP IMAGES, INCLUDING CUSTOM MODULES/THEME
- GOOGLE WEBP CONVERSION FOR ALL THE SHOP IMAGES, INCLUDING CUSTOM MODULES/THEME
- MOBILE FRIENDLY ZOOM
- COMPRESS AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF IMAGES, FREE
- IMPROVE LOADING SPEED
- INCREASE GOOGLE PAGE SCORE FOR SEO
- DELETE UNNECESSARY IMAGES
- IMAGE/THUMBNAIL REGENERATION
- LAZY LOAD FOR ALL YOUR IMAGES NOT ONLY CATALOG IMAGES
- SWAP IMAGES ON MOUSE HOVER ON PRODUCT LIST
- ALT TAG GENERATOR FOR IMAGES
- IMAGE SITEMAP
- BROWSER CACHE + GZIP COMPRESSION (2020 Update)
Using this module, you can serve google webp optimized images for browsers that support webp and compressed images for browsers that do not support webp for maximum efficiency.
The module offers a superior lossless and lossy compression for the images of your site which is highly recommended for Page Speed Optimization purposes.
Google WebP conversion and usage to browsers that support it and compress the images and serve them to browsers that do not support it like safari, internet explorer etc.
Optimized images with alt tags, webp + compression is the ultimate image SEO combination
EXTERNAL SERVICE INFO: The external service used is FREE and everything is already setup and integrated with their API so you do not have to do anything.
More details in the `Features` tab
What your customers will like
- They will also be able to see your products with 2 angles without having to click.
- Images can be compressed so the customer will download smaller images
- Lazy load allows a faster load speed and a better user experience
- Google WebP format, will make your site load faster and give you a boost in SEO rankings
For optimizal website performance we also recommend optimizing your database and catalog with this module:
1-click installation ! Just upload the .zip archive file on your website, install it, and start using it!
The module requires at least PHP 5.6 to work properly, it will work properly with PHP 7 (tested up to php 7.3)
- works on servers under Apache2, Nginx;
- does not work if you have the Pagespeed Module enabled on the server from Google;
- you cannot use the option to keep .jpg extension but serve .webp if you are using CloudFlare or a similar image caching system as webp images will be cached and served to non supporting browsers like Safari by CloudFlare;
- the module cannot be installed if another module already overrides the Link::getImageLink, Link::getCatImageLink, Link::getSupplierImageLink, Link::getManufacturerImageLink, Link::getStoreImageLink functions, if you have this situation, you can just delete the /override folder inside of the module archive and try the installation without it and follow the steps in the guide of each section, if you have nginx and are in this scenario, a few manual changes need to be done in the webserver config (there is a guide in the module webp section).