Live News Nulled is a WordPress plugin inspired from the news tickers used by broadcast television stations to communicate the latest news, financial news, weather warnings, election results, sport results etc.
This plugin updates the news with jQuery and AJAX in real time and your users will be able to see your latest news without updating the page.
News Manually Added
You can use the Featured News menu and the Sliding News menu to manually create the news of your news tickers. This allows you to have a complete control over the content of the displayed news and the maximum level of customizability on the sliding news. Feel free to select you favorite color for each sliding news and include custom image before and after each sliding news.
For example the news of the Sliding News with Stock Market Data demo page have been manually added, and the increase/decrease icons have been uploaded and associated with the sliding news.
News from WordPress
Use the WordPress posts as the source to create news tickers based on the titles, excerpts and permalinks of your posts (all the posts or only the posts of a specific category).
News from an RSS feed
With RSS as the source of your news you will be able to generate the news ticker based on the information included in your favorite RSS feed, which might be your own WordPress RSS feed, the RSS feed of a tv channel, the RSS feed of a radio, etc.
This plugin comes with 56 customizable options per news ticker, 4 options per featured news, 9 options per sliding news and 3 general options.
To give you an idea of the level of customizability consider that you will be able to:
- Apply the news ticker to the entire website or to a specific URL
- Temporarily enable or disable each news ticker
- Retrieve the news from your favorite source (Manually Added, WordPress posts, RSS feed, Twitter)
- Decide which category of posts should be considered (in case the WordPress posts are the source)
- Enter the username of the user for which you want to retrieve the tweets (in case Twitter is the source)
- Automatically remove links, hashtags and usernames from the tweets (in case Twitter is the source)
- Display the time based on the server time or on the user time, and also to assign a positive or negative offset
- Use the news ticker with LTR languages or also with RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, etc.
- Enable or disable the news ticker with mobile devices
- Display or hide the featured news area (the big red area on top of the sliding news)
- Display the news ticker in open or closed status
- Enable or disable the links associated with the featured news title and with the sliding news
- Open the links in the same tab or in new tabs
- Show or hide the clock
- Set the update time of the clock
- Set the number of sliding news available for each cycle of news
- Set the speed of the sliding news
- Determine the number of cycles performed by the news ticker without updating the news
Demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/live-news-real-time-news-ticker/5569356
07.12.2023 - v2.18
- Restored the functionality of the "Hide Featured News" option
21.10.2023 - v2.17
- The back-end menus are now optimized for RTL languages
05.08.2022 - v2.16
- The "Import", "Export", and "Maintenance" menus have been added
- Minor back-end improvements
- New access control options have been added
16.05.2022 - v2.15
- Added .pot file
10.03.2021 - v2.14
- The "Target URL" option now supports multiple URLs
- The "Target URL Mode" option has been added
- The open/close button is now included in the news ticker when the featured news are not displayed
- Minor back-end improvements