Martfury Laravel Nulled is a clean & modern Laravel Ecommerce System for multipurpose online stores.
With design clean and trendy, Martfury Free Download will make your online store look more impressive and attractive to viewers.
Help increase the high conversion rate to buy products with your customers so quickly. Designed on the grid system, your site will look sharp on all screens. Mobile optimized design based on user experience, brings the best shopping experience for your customers.
MartFury Laravel Nulled Key Features
- Fully Ecommerce features: product catalog, product attributes, product variations, product collections, discounts, shipping…
- Sell Simple or Variable Products
- Built-in Order Tracking page
- Unlimted Categories & Sub-Categories
- Filter Products (eg by size, color, brands, categories, etc.)
- Optional Wishlist & Compare
- Product Deals
- Gallery lightbox for product images
- Color, Label, and Image Swatches
- Product Quick View
- Frequently Bought Together
- Advanced Typography
- Single checkout page
- Support many payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Paystack, Razorpay, Mollie and SSLCommerz.
- Guest checkout supported.
- Multivendor & Marketplace: easy to enable / disable multivendor features.
- Multi-language, unlimited languages support.
- Multi-currency, unlimited currencies support.
- Full RTL support.
- Page, blog, menu, contact, newsletter, slider… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.