Mercado Pro Turn your WooCommerce into Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled The Next Generation, Advanced, Dynamic, Robust, and Highly- Functional Plugin offering End-to-End Solution to Transform Your WooCommerce Website into a Multivendor Marketplace. The Most Awaited Version of Mercado is released – Mercado Enterprise has been released which has bundles of robust features. Grab it during Black Friday Sale to get 10% Extra off click here to buy now
Mercado Nulled is the most advanced, dynamic, and high-functional plugin that allows you to reform your default WooCommerce stores like ace online shopping websites such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and others in a few minutes. This is a robust tool that allows you to run your physical or online store for regulating it as a Multivendor Marketplace. It means you can sell products in different categories on the same website. It’s simple, just create your eCommerce store, install Mercado, and you are ready to invite sellers with different product ranges to sell on your website.
- Authoritarian Admin Dashboard – Dynamic and advanced technology and feature-packed admin dashboard facilitate the WooCommerce site owner to take control of all the activities in the marketplace. Get access to track all the information pertaining to the vendors and store activities on the admin dashboard including- products, orders, shipping, etc.
- Global and Individual Commissions – From the admin panel, the site owner may choose to set a Global commission system applicable to all sellers to escalate the earnings. There is also an option to setup separate commission for each individual seller to earn more revenues per order.
- Unlimited Vendors for Unlimited Earnings – With Mercado, you can add any number of vendors to sell their products on your WooCommerce marketplace. As a direct and regular source of income, it can raise your earnings. Adding more vendors means more products in the store. Pave your pay to unlimited income because the more you sell, the more you earn.
- View and Manage Orders – On the admin dashboard, the WooCommerce store owner gets a detailed overview of all the orders and suborders. Track or change the order status for all orders from all sellers, manage order payments, shipping information, etc.
- Live Reports and Statements – The admin can view information of all earnings, sales, orders, and products for each vendor with live current status at a single place on the admin panel. Sort and filter information depending on day, year, or specific vendor. The functionality maintains absolute transparency between you and all your sellers.
- Live AJAX Search with Sort and Filter Functions – When in need of accessing specific details from the bulk database, access the search, sort and filters to get the required information. Get all of the required information with a few clicks totally supported by AJAX to save your time and efforts.
- Shipping and Tax Management –Setup applicable taxes and shipping method for every order/sale. Choose to set taxes and shipping methods based on zones. The automated settings helps you to manage the shipping and taxes fee receiver.
16.05.2023 - ver 1.6.0
- Fixed: Contact form issue on store page.
- Fixed: delete product not working on Admin dashboard panel.
- Fixed: Hide Customer info setting from Amin Panel is not working.
- Fixed: Withdraw Request Form from Amin Panel not working.
- Fixed: Add new vendor from Admin Panel not working.
- Add: New html for of Header for mobile view in admin panel.
- Other minor bugs bugs fixes.
21.11.2022 - ver 1.5.1
- Fixed: Layout issue for vendors.
- Fixed: Custom fields not show error when creat new products.
- Fixed: js issue in product creation.
- Other bugs fixes.
28.05.2022 - ver 1.5.0
- Added: Gallery image section in product edit list on vendor dashboard
- Fixed: Bugs from previous update