Merchandiser Nulled a simple, fast and reliable eCommerce WordPress Theme.
- Powered by Trust – WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
- Ship Anywhere – When you set up your shop you can choose to offer free shipping or flat-rate shipping. If you would like to only ship your products to a specific country, you can easily configure these settings in your dashboard too. Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Your Language, Your Currency – Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
- Geo-Location Support – Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- User Accounts – Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- Administration Dashboard – Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WP dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
- Sales Reporting – View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Search Engine Optimization – WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
- Inventory Management – Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items.
- Email Templates – Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Import and Export Products – Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Free Shipping– Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Affiliate Products – Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
- Unlimited Variations – Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Product Ratings and Reviews – Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
- Featured Products – Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Sell Anything – Whether it be t-shirts in all their shapes and sizes, music files or software. Even affiliated products from a marketplace. It’s all possible. From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
- Payment Options – Bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card and PayPal payments), BACS, and cash on delivery for accepting payments. Need a specific payment gateway? There are tons of extension. Take payments via Stripe and PayPal or credit cards.
- No Fees, No Limits – WooCommerce is entirely open source, which means you can customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
- Categories, Tags and Attributes make products easier to find – Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them
- Product Sorting and Filtering – Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Coupons – Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- One-Click Refunds – Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Order Management – Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Add Shop Managers – Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
- Shipping Rates – Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Tax Options – Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
- Unlimited Products – Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
- Unlimited Images and Galleries – Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
- Related Products – Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- GDPR compliant – Merchandiser does not set Cookies and is fully compatible with GDPR plugins, including plugins that load Google Fonts locally.
Packed with everything you need to set up a beautiful online store or any kind of website, Free Download Merchandiser was built to be minimalistic in terms of design, fast in terms of performance and reliable in terms of maintenance, the opposite of what people call over-bloated.
Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/merchandiser-ecommerce-wordpress-theme-for-woocommerce/15791151
— February 07, 2024
Maintenance: Various fixes and improvements were made for consistency
— February 01, 2024
Maintenance: Compatibility updates for WordPress 6.4.3
— January 30, 2024
Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 8.5
New: Auto Update: The theme can be updated automatically
New: Envato’s Update plugin is no longer needed to update the theme
— December 15, 2023
New: Dedicated Admin Dashboard