My Account Page Editor KoalaApps Nulled extension that enables you to customize your customers’ my account page. Add new custom endpoints and hide default endpoints to make the my account page more meaningful. Group endpoints to save space and highlight more information upfront.
Create and manage my account endpoints without mind-numbingly endless coding. Present your customers with a distinct section they can click to find important information such as offers, products and tailored promotions.
My Account Page Editor KoalaApps Nulled Features:
- Add multiple endpoints (tabs/menu items) to my account page.
- Add links, pages, or content using our WYSIWYG editor.
- Option to add group / dependable endpoints.
- Edit or remove default endpoints.
- Drag & drop to sort/re-order endpoints
- Customize endpoints slug
- Restrict endpoints by user roles.
- Multiple built-in icons to attach with endpoints.
- Display endpoints in left, right or at the top in tabs style.
- Customize text, background, and hover color.
- Allow customers to add a profile picture to the my account page.
Add links or content using our WYSIWYG editor
With My Account Page Editor KoalaApps Free Download, you can add multiple types of endpoints to display your information as you see fit. You can add links to different internal or external URLs, add products, categories, pages, or content using our WYSIWYG editor. While create new end point you can,
- Customize endpoint menu title
- Enter custom endpoint slug
- Choose from available endpoint icons
- Restrict endpoint by user roles
- Choose endpoint type
- Single (A simple endpoint created using editor)
- Page (Endpoint linking to a page)
- Link (Endpoint with an external or internal link to any URL)
- Group (Make this as group and link the existing endpoints to it)
- Add endpoint content using editor