Can we let you as the So You Start, OVH OR Kimsufi dedicated server reseller? Can you simply imagine the module working to enable the customer to handle their whole servers from the WHMCS Client Area? Now, the OVH-So You Start-Kimsufi WHMCS module enables you to resell OVH, SYS, Kimsufi VPS as well as the dedicated servers along with the customer to handle the servers from the client area itself. Our module can be easily installed and used which will provide advanced features to your clients such as Reboot/Re-install/Recovery Mode, Enable/Disable FTP- Backup, Manage IP’s Managing Backup, Upgrading System resources. Your clients are able to keep an eye on the other important stuff such as Data Center allocation, the operating system installed, Virtual MAC address used, Bandwidth usage and the KVM from the WHMCS client area.
- Automated Dedicated & VPS Server Provisioning
- Control Server Power Operations
- Track server usage statistics
- Reinstall, Reboot and Netboot your servers from the client area.
- Access the KVM console from the client area.
- Manage Whitelabel Email Piping
- Easily monitor your servers.
- Create configuration options for your products.
- Upgrade/Downgrade VPS & Dedicated Servers
- Auto Renew Servers
- Get Server Information in the client area.
- Modify IP Reverse & Buy Additional IP’s
- Manage FTP
v7.0.4 Released July 24th, 2023
- The HTML5 console support in the OVH dedicated server.
- We added an option to show hostname/domain name when adding existing servers, allowing admins to easily check server assignments for customers.
- Fixed minor issues.
- Fixed the issue of product import 505 gateway error.
- Fixed the Cron issue.
- Fixed the order and accepted the issue.
- Invalid license text issue fixed.
v7.0.3 Released December 6th, 2022
- OVH is now supporting the ECO product (Kimsufi, So you Start and Rise)
- Fixed the soyoustart pricing import issue
- Fixed the OVH VPS license pricing import issue
- Compatible with the lagom theme
- Compatible with WHMCS latest version 8.6
- Compatible with PHP’s latest version 8.1