WooCommerce Role Based Pricing Nulled plugin empowers you to set your product prices based on user roles and individual customers. You can discount or markup prices by fixed or percentage amount. Once the prices are changed only the specified customer & user roles will see the new prices, whereas the rest of the customers will see the regular prices.
WooCommerce Prices by User Role plugin comes with rule-based management that allows you to change prices in bulk for a whole category or selected products. While setting up a price change, you can choose to set a minimum & maximum order quantity and restrict customers from purchasing beyond the predefined quantity limit.
You can also hide price and/or add to cart button for not loggedin customers and replace them with a custom text & link. If you need to enable “request a quote” button for specific user roles, try our Request a Quote Plugin, and to add the custom fields on the registration form and assign user roles during registration, try our Custom User Registration Plugin.
Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce Nulled Features:
- Adjust pricing for individual customers and user roles
- Set a fixed product price
- Increase price by fixed or percentage amount
- Discount price by fixed or percentage amount
- Change prices on the product level
- Add rules to change prices in bulk for specific products or categories
- Compatible with product variations
- Set minimum & maximum order quantity
- Replace original price in case of price increase
- Strikethrough old price and show the new price as a special price
- Configure start & end date for each price rules
- Hide price & add to cart for not logged in and specific user roles &
- Replace price with custom text
- Replace add to cart with a new custom button & link
WooCommerce Role Based Pricing Free Download
How Does Price Change Work?
WooCommerce Role Based pricing Free Download is a smart plugin that handles the price markup and markdown efficiently. Incase of price markup, the original price is replaced with the new increased price whereas incase of price markdown, the original price is strikethrough and the new price is displayed just below the original price. This makes your customers feel special and helps in improving the conversion rate.
Demo : https://woocommerce.com/products/role-based-pricing-for-woocommerce/