The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin Nulled by WP Swings is a next-generation solution designed to enhance the potential of your eCommerce business. It syncs data from your WooCommerce store with your Salesforce CRM account by mapping feeds with Salesforce objects.
Why Should You Use This Plugin?
Businesses lose potential opportunities to interact with and serve customers by ignoring their data. Data management is crucial at every phase of running a business. Managing data through spreadsheets was standard practice. However, with bulk data generation, it is next to impossible. Using customer relationship management software (CRM) is an easy alternative to manually tracking data. From data management to tracking and visualizing the impacts, CRM can do it all.
Salesforce CRM GPL is popular with marketers due to its expansive features, including contact and task management, customer engagement, collaboration tools, workflow creation, opportunity tracking, intuitive analytics reports, and mobile-ready dashboards.
- Real-time syncing: With our latest feature of background syncing, you can have your WooCommerce orders synced with Salesforce order items irrespective of the payment method used by your customers.
- Filter in log table: In the latest release of the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin, we have added a filter in the log table to easily filter out the logs with errors in the synced data.
- Conditional Filtering: You can now add conditional filters in the Salesforce WooCommerce feeds using the latest version of the WooCommerce Salesforce connector plugin.
- Wipe Data: By enabling the “Wipe Data” option, as soon as you disconnect the integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce, all the syncing data will be wiped away.
- Feed for Quote Items: If you are selling products in which you need to quote the prices for your products, we have now added the object in the sale to allow you to sync such products as well.
- Better customer management: The advanced features help you manage your customers by tracking their orders and order items.
- Real-time reporting: Syncs your WooCommerce data with Salesforce CRM in real-time and displays the records via sync logs.
- Automate routine tasks: Boosts sales by automating all your basic tasks like gathering information, tracking customer behavior, generating analytics reports, etc.
- Advanced security: Salesforce CRM is the most trusted CRM tool where data security is concerned. This integration uses API layer verifications and validations to secure incoming data before it integrates into the CRM.
- Intuitive setup process: The plugin offers an easy setup process to sync your website data with your Salesforce CRM account—the layout is interactive.
- Fast data sync: The Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin syncs data in real-time. The real-time data sync and historic data sync are key benefits of this plugin.
1. Integrate WooCommerce stores with Salesforce CRM
This Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin allows you to connect and synchronize all your WooCommerce stores data to your Salesforce CRM account. Authorize the connection and start data sync in just a few minutes!
2. Wipe all data once the salesforce integration plugin is disconnected
If you have the feature for wiping data enabled in the Salesforce WooCommerce plugin Free Download, you will have all your data cleared once you disconnect your integration as shown below.