TI Wishlist Premium Nulled Simply adding the product to wishlist encourages users to come back, but together with such options as follow, social share, fully manageable private and shared wishlists, promotional emails and so on… makes it a powerful marketing tool. Integrated analytics will help you build your sales strategy and drastically increase revenue.
You have full control over the look and functionality of your TI Wishlist Premium WooCommerce Free Download , from buttons and columns to processing and login options. But what is really important is that you can grow a community using our exclusive follow feature and social share options. People can create multiple wishlists for different events like birthdays, Christmas and share it with their friends, so they can not worry about gifts anymore.
On the other hand, customers can use it as collections with sets of different trendy clothes, gain followers and become a superstar! When you at this time can learn what your customers “wish”. With the help of integrated analytics, you can see sales comparing to product popularity and other important information, that can help you build your successful sales strategy.
Demo : https://templateinvaders.com/product/ti-woocommerce-wishlist-wordpress-plugin/
CURRENT VERSION 2.5.2
– 29 May 2023
- Refreshed wishlist table when a product is added or removed from the wishlist
- Updated integration with WooCommerce Fast Cart plugin
- Fixed an issue related to adding/removing products to the wishlist when the option ‘Remove product from Wishlist on second click’ is enabled
- Fixed an issue where the wrong variable product was being added to the wishlist from the product listing
– 22 May 2023
- Added integration with WooCommerce Fast Cart plugin
- Updated integration with WooCommerce Composite Products plugin
- Fixed wishlist AJAX event issue for guests
- Fixed issue with custom icon states for the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button
– 12 May 2023
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.7
- Enhanced product custom meta handling
- Fixed an issue with the
variation_idattribute not working correctly on product listings