With Top Bar for WooCommerce Nulled plugin you can add notification bars at the top or bottom of the page. Highlight your product promotions, sales, and other offers. Add a countdown timer to create urgency in the customers’ minds.
Create multiple notification bars and add them to specific products, categories, home, blog, cart, checkout, and other pages. You can style/customize each notification bar with a custom background, text size, text font, countdown timer, and a button. You can also customize button text, background color, and links.
There is an option to make a bar sticky or fixed and display multiple notification bars. A full list of the powerful features of the Top Bar for WooCommerce Free Download extension includes the following.
Features Top Bar for WooCommerce Nulled:
- Create multiple notification bars
- Show notification bar at the top or bottom of the page
- Show notification bar on selected products, categories & other pages
- Option to make top bar sticky
- WYSIWYG editor to style your top bar content
- Add a custom background image
- 2 Countdown timers to choose from
- Customize text color, font and add custom CSS
- Option to include a CTA button
- Customize button text, background, and color
- Display multiple notification bars one after another.
- Compatible with both WooCommerce & WordPress
Add multiple top bars
This plugin enables you to create multiple notification bars and attach them to specific products, categories, home, cart, checkout, and other pages. With the Top Bar WordPress feature, you can also add notification bars on blog entries.
You can draft top bar content using WYSIWYG editor and specify button link and text. You can also add a start and end date for each top bar and show/hide timer.
Style your notification bar:
You can customize different elements of your notification bar and style them as per your requirements.
- Customize font color, size, and font family
- Add a custom background image or use any color
- Customize button text, color, font, and background
- Add a custom CSS