Vue Now UI Dashboard PRO Laravel Nulled combines Vue.js components and plugins with an awesome design and an API-powered Laravel backend. In short, it’s the ultimate fullstack resource we coded with UPDIVISION to help developers build complex apps faster.
Vue Now UI Dashboard PRO Laravel is the Laravel API version of Vue Now UI Dashboard PRO coded by Cristi Jora and Creative Tim. The look & feel is inspired by NOW UI Kit, a beautiful cross-platform UI kit we developed with InVision, the design platform powering the world’s best user experiences.
What am I getting?
You’re getting a multi-purpose tool for building complex web, mobile or desktop apps. Build apps for all devices using the JSON:API standard.
Vue Now UI Dashboard PRO Laravel Free Download at a glance:
- 160 handcrafted UI components to make your app stand out visually
- 27 example pages to get you inspired
- 17 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON API resource
- Laravel API backend
- CRUD endpoints for the most used functionalities in any CMS: role-based authentication system, my profile, CRUDs for managing users, roles, items, categories and tags
- Documentation for each component and API endpoint so you can get started fast
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
Rather than a monolith Laravel backend, the API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you’re expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across web, mobile and desktop.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. Vue Now UI Dashboard PRO Laravel helps you not lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it’s great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests