What is WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Nulled? WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery is a WooCommerce extension which helps you to recovery unfinished order in your store. When a customer adds a product to cart but does not complete check out.
After a scheduled time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”. The plugin will start to send cart recovery email or facebook message to the customer, remind him/her to complete the order.
Abandoned Cart Recovery WP Plugin Nulled Features
- Appear on: Choose pages where you want the request email pop-up to appear. Single product pages, shop page, cart page.
- Required email: choose if you want to require an email address to add products. If this option is turned off, customers can close the request email pop-up to add products to the cart.
- Dismiss time: set a time for the pop-up to reappear after a customer closes it.
- Redirect after add to cart: when customers fill in an email and add the product to the cart. You can choose to redirect them to the cart or check out page.
- 2 templates: the pop-up has 2 built-in templates for you to change the front-end layout.
- Change front-end text: you are able to change the text message on the pop-up.
- Change pop-up color: all pop-up text, background, add to cart button colors can be changed in the plugin backend.
- Send recovery email to guests/members: choose if you want to send recovery cart email to guests and logged-in users.
- Send recovery email with abandoned orders: you can set the plugin to send recovery emails to owners of failed, canceled, on hold, or pending payment orders.
- Email templates: you can create many email templates and schedule to send them at different times.
- Send email rules: set up to send different recovery emails at different times.
- Reply-to address: set up a reply to the email address. If customers reply to the recovery email, the reply email will come to this address. By default, it is the admin address.
- Offer coupon: you are able to send coupons along with recovery emails. With each email template, you can choose to send an existing coupon. Or let the plugin generate unique coupons with given values. You can set up the generated coupon will all WooCommerce coupon options.
- Send email manually: in the abandoned cart list, you can select some abandoned carts and an email template. And then send recovery emails to select abandoned cart owners.
Abandoned Cart Recovery WP Plugin Free Download
After a scheduled time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”. WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Free Download will start to send cart recovery emails or Facebook messages to the customer, remind him/her to complete the order.