WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Nulled lets the customers enjoy advanced and flexible shipping options on the Woocommerce cart page and the product checkout page.
Get the extension to set up multiple shipping rates depending on criteria like price, weight, location, shipping class, or item count.
- Include multiple tables of rates as per the shipping zone
- Calculation criteria per item, per line, per class, and per order
- Add rules based on various calculation criteria
- Add costs per item, per row, percentage, and per unit of weight
Benefits of Shipping Woocommerce Plugin Nulled
- View Woocommerce Shipping Rate during checkoutUser can see the calculated shipping cost based on the criteria on the checkout page
- Get the automatic woocommerce shipping changesUser can view the automatic changes in the shipping cost based on the products added to the cart
- See the Shipping rates for different shipping methodsSelect various shipping methods like Ordinary, Express, and Overnight to view the shipping rate results
- Create multiple shipping methodsAdmin can create various Woocommerce shipping options to match dynamic shipping features
- Set preferred shipping rate calculation criteriaCriteria includes location, subtotal, quantity, weight, location, etc.
- Set the fixed and variable shipping costsAdmin can set both fixed and variable costs based on the product attributes for each criterion.
- Import/Export settingsAdmin can benefit from CSV import and export options in JSON format.
Multiple custom Woocommerce shipping options.
Admin can set custom shipping options according to various criteria and conditions. Buyers can choose the preferred shipping option from multiple Woocommerce shipping options available. Nevertheless, the admin can set free Woocommerce shipping options applicable to particular products and specific days once required.
Create multiple WooCommerce dynamic shipping options based on various factors
Admin can enable various shipping options based on factors like product size, variation, weight, height, subtitle, custom taxonomy, tag, etc. that depend on the features like per item, per order, or group of items. It becomes effortless for the users to apply their preferred shipping options with the classification of products in the cart.
Free shipping options
Admin can set Woocommerce free shipping options considering the particular range of products, the data range, or for the holidays to be displayed in the cart.
WooCommerce Advanced Table Rate Shipping Free Download
Choose Shipping rate calculations with or without taxes
WooCommerce Advanced Table Rate Shipping Free Download Admin can initiate including/excluding the taxes based on the shipping rates. This can be done from the cart page from the General Settings section.