Woocommerce checkout field editor and manager plugin Nulled helps to manage the checkout page fields in your WooCommerce Store. Its drag and drop form builder helps editing checkout fields easier. It can be used to modify or hide default woocommerce checkout fields.
WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor and Manager GPL This premium version gives a lot more features than its free version. Try it!
Simple to use, powerful results
- 22+ type of custom Checkout Fields
- Custom sections Add New Sections to Almost 13 Places on the checkout page
- Conditional Logic – Show or hide some fields & sections based on the value selected for other fields
- Fields & sections based on Products, categories, user role & cart total – Show or hide some fields & sections based on the products & categories added to cart, user role, payment method, shipping method, cart subtotal & cart total.
- Show Fields in Order Details and Email – manage field display on order email and order details page.
- Add optional fee for fields selected
- WPML and PolyLang Support
Drop-Drown Form Builder
Checkout field editor and Manager has a user-friendly drop-down form builder at the back-end. Adding new fields and re-positioning the existing fields are not a big task now because of this behaviour of our form builder.
One-Click Field Edit Window
The edit option for the fields will be shown at the right side of the window once you click on the field which you need to edit the existing properties. The field edit window consist of General, Advanced and Conditional option tabs.
Checkout field editor and manager GPL supports the following list of fields: Text, Password, Phone, Email, Hidden, Number, Textarea, Select, Multi-Select, Radio Group, Checkbox, Checkbox Group, Color Picker, Date, Time, Date Time, File Upload, Heading, Paragraph, label, Google place select, Image group.
WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor and Manager Free Download
Edit Default and New Fields
Checkout field manager Free Download helps the users to edit both the already existing fields and newly added fields. The existing fields like First name, Last name, etc. have limited options to edit and newly added options have full edit options even delete it.