WooCommerce Cost of Goods Nulled WooCommerce gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners.
Now we’ve added Profit Reporting to make these reports even more valuable! You can evaluate not only revenue, but costs and profit all from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue.
Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a Cost of Goods GPL field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information, and the in-depth reports provide exactly the details you need to improve your bottom line.
How “Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
- Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
- Add a Cost of Good to each product (including variations!) to always know total costs of products sold in each order
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category NEW
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV NEW
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite NEW
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders NEW
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
Add Costs to Products
Quickly add a WooCommerce Cost of Good Free Download to each product, including product variations, which are then used to calculate your total order costs so that you can always know what you really earned on every order – not just how much you sold. Total costs for each order line item are saved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your total costs are always historically accurate.
Demo : https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-cost-of-goods/