WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments Nulled Give your customers flexible payment options by letting them pay a deposit on goods and orders
Make payments easier for your customers
Accept part payments on products or orders
Flexible payment options for your customers
- Accept deposits and part payments
- Apply to specific products or whole orders
- Accept percentage or fixed amounts
- Optional discount for paying in full
Make life easy for your customers
- Let customers choose – or require a deposit only
- Add discounts for payment in full
- Automatically schedules final payment order
- Optionally allow users to pay final payment in chunks
Flexible and easy to use
- Perfect for non-coders and developers alike
- Simple and intuitive settings
Plugin Features and Information
The WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments plugin GPL lets you accept deposits for your products, giving customers flexibility over their payments.
You decide which products to accept deposits on, and how to set the amounts. You can choose a percentage of the overall product price or you can set a fixed amount.
When the customer adds the product to their cart, they can choose which payment method to use – either part payment or payment in full.
If you wish, you can disable the option for a customer to pay in full and require them to pay a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments – Pro Free Download
If they choose part payment, the plugin splits the order up. The customer is required to pay only the deposit then the plugin generates a new scheduled order for the remaining amount. The customer has full view of their payments and scheduled payments on their account page.
Set different deposits for specific products if required.
Offer discounts to customers who choose to make the payment in full.