WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin Nulled is a remium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
Compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin by PluginHive , allowing you to collect deposits on bookings , check their following article on how to use both plugins together Ccompatible with the WooCommerce Bookings by Woothemes plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
Want to get paid the second your customer confirms their appointment but don’t have a payments plugin? The WooCommerce Deposits plugin Free Download for WooCommerce can be used to collect deposits on bookings, and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin Nulled by PluginHive.
WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin Nulled Features:
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout.
- Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after specific number of days.
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
WooCommerce Deposits Free Download
WooCommerce Deposits Free Download is a WordPress and WooCommerce plugin that lets you charge customers for partial payment. WooCommerce Deposits has a user-friendly admin panel that lets you set the value of each deposit, the total number of deposits, and the initial deposit. And because it’s a WordPress plugin, WooCommerce Deposits is compatible with any theme.
Demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-deposits-partial-payments-plugin/9249233