WooCommerce Deposits– Partial Payments Nulled plugin helps the customers to pay a fixed price, percentage, partial payments, or deposits, for the products purchased from your Woocommerce store.
The deposits for the WooCommerce plugin can thus let customers purchase products that are not in their budget, hence as a store owner, you can get more orders.
- Fixed value or percentage deposit types
- Compatible with WPML
- Auto email payment reminders
What Woocommerce deposits – partial payments plugin offers Nulled
- Deposits or Partial Payment Modes– Customers can make purchases in fixed deposits and percentages/ partial payments.
- Set Custom Deposits– You can set time limits for the expiration of the deposits, provide down payments, and deposit options for high-priced products.
- Product category-based Deposits– With the Woocommerce partial payment plugin, you can calculate deposits automatically based on product categories.
- User role-based Deposits– The woocommerce deposits plugin lets you set the deposits based on the user-specific roles.
- Email Notifications– Email reminders can be sent to the customers for pending payment notifications.
- Advanced Extra Cost Handling– The additional costs with every purchase can be effectively managed.
- Payment Gateway Control- Deposits for Woocommerce plugin– Helps you to disable the particular payment gateways at checkout for the deposit based product orders.
- Various Payment Schedules
WooCommerce Deposits & Partial Payments Free Download
Enable/disable deposits in a click
The partial payment Woocommerce Deposits & Partial plugin Free Download lets you Enable or disable the deposit with one click enable/disable button.