This WooCommerce Fraud Prevention Plugin Premium Nulled stops fraudulent transactions and will help your online store grow its business with the power of valid transactions.
Flexibility to set rules to block users that place fraud ordersPrevent fake orders to save time identifying genuine ordersBlock/blacklist users based on State/ZIP code/IP addressReduce losses resulting from unauthorized transactionsBuild a strong and profitable ecommerce reputationFocus on genuine customers that bring increased revenueBlacklist fraudulent customers to prevent false order placement
Block user during user registration based on various parameters like email and IP address.
Block user at the checkout page by enabling parameters to prevent fraudulent order placement.
Enter list of multiple domains that are linked to fraudulent transactions to ensure orders are not placed from such domains
Block users based on first name to ensure repeat offenders aren’t able to place order on your ecommerce stores
Drill down on blocking fraudulent orders by blocking users by their last name so that specific users are refused orders
Add multiple addresses to prevent fraud that occurs from proxy IP addresses and users placing multiple orders from a single IP address WooCommerce Fraud Prevention Plugin Premium Free Download
– 21 Dec 2023
- NewAdded IP Address Whitelisting
- NewIntroduced Fraud Prevention Dashboard.
- NewDisplay the detected country of the user in the risk score.
- Bug FixResolved an issue with whitelisting email address blocks in the auto fraud check rule.
- Bug FixFixed the plugin activation issue during the wizard setup.
- EnhancementReplaced old XLSV import library with JSON import for email, state, and zipcode data.
- EnhancementUpdated disposable/temporary email domains and GitHub repository.
- EnhancementCompatible with PHP 8.2
- EnhancementCompatible with WooCommerce 8.4.x
- EnhancementCompatible with WordPress 6.4.x
– 21 Aug 2023
- Bug FixFixed error causing fraud risk column-related issues
- Bug FixMinor fixes related to the Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) vulnerability
- EnhancementCompatible with WooCommerce 8.0.x
- EnhancementCompatible with WordPress 6.3.x