Order Delivery for WooCommerce Nulled makes it easy for customers to choose a delivery date and time for their orders during the checkout process.
Improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable way.
Why use Order Delivery?
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Split the delivery dates into time frames/slots for more precise delivery details. E.g: (8:00 am – 12:00 am)
- Define the delivery range for each of your shipping methods. E.g: Urgent (24h), Economic (2-3 days), etc.
- Limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame to prevent work overloads and problems with your shipments.
- Charge additional costs (fees) to the customers for choosing specific delivery days and time frames.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery Nulled states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery details.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
Order Delivery Free Download
With Order Delivery Free Download your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors.
Demo : https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-order-delivery/