Have you got an existing site and loyal community and would like to find ways to diversify your revenue? Or would you like to start an eCommerce business without having to invest in creating your own product line?
With WooCommerce Product Vendors Nulled you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Why use Product Vendors Nulled?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products Nulled for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Payouts to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.
Product Vendors caters for both vendors and marketplace owners with specific features that ensure:
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Product vendors Free Download
WooCommerce Product Vendors Free Download have built in Per Product Shipping and the ability to add private notes or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers).
Demo : https://woo.com/de-de/products/product-vendors/
RELEASED ON 2024-02-05
Bump PHP "tested up to" version 8.3.
Bump WooCommerce “tested up to” version 8.5.
Bump WooCommerce minimum supported version to 8.3.
Bump WordPress minimum supported version to 6.3.
WC 8.5 compatibility.
RELEASED ON 2024-08-01
Declare compatibility with WooCommerce Blocks.
Declare WooPayments compatibility in readme.
Bump PHP minimum supported version to 7.4.
Bump WooCommerce "tested up to" version 8.4.
Bump WooCommerce minimum supported version to 8.2.
Remove the affected commission when an order item is removed.
RELEASED ON 2023-12-11
Bump WooCommerce "tested up to" version 8.3.
Bump WooCommerce minimum supported version to 8.1.
Bump WordPress "tested up to" version 6.4.
Bump WordPress minimum supported version to 6.2.
Add additional Playwright end-to-end tests covering identified Critical Flows.
Update PHPCS and PHPCompatibility GitHub Actions.
RELEASED ON 2023-10-19
Added Playwright end-to-end tests.
Resolve PHP Coding Standards issues.
Only load the registration script if the registration shortcode is present.
Correct e-mail plain template layouts.
RELEASED ON 2023-10-09
Prevent unauthenticated broken access control related to installation routine.