This is the Light version of the official WooCommerce Redsys plugin Nulled at WooCommerce.com As this is WooCommerce official extension, always will be compatible with the latest WooCommerce version.
Why is not it compatible with versions of WooCommerce lower than 2.9? Because they have vulnerabilities and I will not support versions that you should not use.Allow customers to check out and pay via RedSys (CaixaBank, Santander, BBVA, etc), Bizum, MasterPass your WooCommerce store. Allow, Pay with 1 click, Subscriptions, Preauthorizations, etc
Redsys payment gateway for WooCommerce
Redsys is the most-used gateway in Spain (98%).
With this extension, you get:
- Redsys Gateway
- The credit card on the Checkout
- Redsys Gateway Preauthorizations
- Redsys Bank Transfer
- Browser iFrame
- SNI Compatibility
- Two Terminals (direct settings)
- Infinite possibilities with languages, currencies, terminals, FUC, etc thanks to a plugin filter
- Pay with one click
- Pay with one click without leaving the website
- Approve preauthorizations from WooCommerce order
- Bulk Approve preauthorizations
- Bulk Refund
- Direct Debit
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions (all options) & Yith WooCommerce Subscriptions Premium.
- Private Products
- Logo customization
- Redsys Language from WordPress admin
- Global terminal test, or only for selected users
- +230 Currencies
- Advanced API for developers
- Bizum Refunds
- Specific settings for WordPress Multisite
- WPML Compatibility
- Action selection after Redsys error
- Get informed by email when a customer has a problem paying in Redsys.
- Sequential invoice number
- Compatible with PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 8.0