The WooCommerce Refund and Exchange With RMA Plugin Nulled is a complete solution for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy of your WooCommerce store. It facilitates the merchants with an easy environment to set up and manage return, refund, and exchange and other related issues.
Features of the WooCommerce Refund and Exchange With RMA Plugin
Let’s check each of the features of the “WooCommerce refund and exchange With RMA” plugin in detail.
- Refund The merchants can make the settings to allow customers to submit a refund request. Once the refund request is accepted then the merchants can proceed the refund procedure using this plugin. The buyers can send multiple refund requests within the allowed days even if any request is already processed. It means the user can send a refund request for an ordered product multiple times even if any of the previous refund request is processed.
- Exchange The customer can submit an exchange request on multiple products or for an order product, and a new order is generated for the exchanged product. If the exchange amount exceeds the new product amount then WooCommerce default payment method is used for the payment of the extra amount. The user can send multiple exchange requests up to the available days and if any request is already processed. It means the user can send an exchange request for an ordered product multiple times, even if any of the previous return request is processed.
- Add Custom Status To Mark Your Progressing Refund and Exchange Process Refund or exchange is achieved in multiple steps. The WooCommerce refund and exchange plugin allow merchants to set the custom status for each step. Some common status includes — refund-requested, refund-approved, refund-canceled, exchange-requested, exchange-approved, exchange-canceled, etc.
When a buyer requests a refund on a product then order status becomes “Refund Requested”. And, when the refund request is approved then order status changes to “refund approved” or when the refund request is canceled then order status becomes “refund canceled”. Similarly, other status can be set accordingly by the merchants as per their convenience.
- Availability Refund and exchange feature is available up to a certain number of days when the order is completed. When the order status is completed then the user is able to send a refund and exchange request. If anyone of the requests is in the process then another request can’t be sent. It means both refund and exchange requests for an order are not placed simultaneously for an order.
- Tax Handling The merchant can include the tax in the refund amount. If the include tax setting is enabled then the user can refund or exchange products with tax included product price. If a merchant disables “include tax” setting then tax price is not calculated in a refund as well as exchange.
Include tax setting is separate for both refund and exchange process for WooCommerce RMA.