YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Nulled is an extension that allows increasing or reducing the total amount of the cart dynamically basing on the payment method chosen by the user.
In a few steps, you can promote, for example, the payment through bank transfer and apply a discount or ask for a surcharge for payments made through PayPal. YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Nulled
Read this guide content to learn about all the plugin features and solve any possible doubt about its functioning.
Home > Settings
Unlike the free version, the premium one adds the following features:
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Free Download
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percent amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce GPL
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date
The automatic increase and reduction of the order amount occur as a result of the rules created and configured in YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Free Download.