YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices A good way to show the right price to your users When vendors build a partnership with you, they expect to have the possibility to purchase on your site with a dedicated price list, without too much difficulty and without the need to have an unlimited exchange of emails or phone calls with the administration for each order.
They expect something from you.
It would be good to have the possibility to apply and show the right price for each user role of your shop after their authentication.
Our “Role-based prices Nulled” makes this possible in a supremely fast and easy way.
Furthermore, you could also decide to show the price (regular, on-sale, role-based) or add to cart button for each single user role, in order to have the maximum control.
YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices Nulled doesn’t allow creating new roles. It only manages the ones already available. However, you can create new roles with the use of Members free plugin.
Create role-based rules
And set specific purchase conditions for users registered in your shop
Apply a role-based rule to some specific products
And extend the rule to all products or to the ones belonging to specific categories or tags
YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices Nulled Features
- Increase or decrease single product price according to user role
- Create different price rules according to user role
- The price rules can be applied to the regular price or sale price (if set)
- Apply a role-based price rule either to a single product or to some specific categories or tags
- Exclude a role-based price rule from specific categories or tags New
- Increase or decrease product price by percentage value or fixed amount
- Combine more than one price rules on the same product and assign a priority level to sort them
- Show or hide each of the following for each user role:
- regular price
- on-sale price
- role-based price Free Download
- price tax included
- total discount/markup
- “Add to cart” button
- Option to show price for a different user role New
- Create price rules for each product variation
- Show a custom message to users who see no price
- Use roles configured with a third party’s plugin like “Members”
- Change labels of the products price
- Compatibility with Aelia Currency Switcher: get user-role based prices Nulled automatically converted into the currency users see
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Currency Switcher: the perfect option to have role-based prices converted in a WPML multi-language website
Demo : https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-role-based-prices/