Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS Nulled is a high-powered module that will automate all stages of provisioning virtual servers, from delivery to close management. Owing to clear configuration, you will quickly and capably set up ready VPS products, which your buyers will easily control without leaving your WHMCS.
With the mass of components implemented straight into the client area, your customers will be able to handle all crucial elements of their virtual machines, including backups and firewall, as well as access noVNC, SPICE, or Xterm.js console, study graphs and statistics, and so much more. A further point to emphasize is proxy feature for Proxmox console connections, not to mention Cloud-Init support for the KVM virtualization type, enabling the automatic application of user data to your cloud instances. The module also provides an incredible Proxmox Addon that will help you take close control over your servers, IP addresses and clusters – without ever needing to leave WHMCS.
Another dimension of the module’s top quality is full integration with Products Reseller For WHMCS upon which your Proxmox servers can be resold straight through WHMCS or any other preferred platform. Thanks to it, your resellers will be able to set up their own pricing rates as well as control end-client orders in a dedicated Reseller Area, all while you keep close tabs on the progress in sales and earnings.
Eager to find new ways of distribution, and create a frictionless customer experience, both at once? Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS Free Download is a perfect choice for all Proxmox Virtual Environment owners – purchase the module today, and make your offer a magnet for clients!
Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS Nulled Features:
- Create/Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate Server
- Create/Terminate User Account
- Change Package – Supports Configurable Options
- Boot/Reboot/Stop/Shut Down Server
- Change User Role
- Access noVNC, SPICE And Xterm.js Console
- Migrate Server Between Nodes In The Same Cluster
- Reinstall Server
- Change Server Hostname, ISO Image, Boot Devices And SSH Public Key
- View Server Status, Details And Statistics
- View Graphs – With Option To Change Time Scale of MRTG Graphs
- Display Disk And Bandwidth Usage Of Each Product
- Display CPU And Memory Usage Of Each Product
- Display IP Sets (KVM)
- Auto Node – Automatically Create VM On Node With Most Free Space
- Configure Client Area Features Per Product
- Configure Network And Private Network Settings With SDN Support
- Import IP Address To Hosting IP Addresses Table
- Return IP Address To IP Addresses Subnet
- Add Additional IP Address To VM
- Add Additional Disks Storage To VM (KVM)
- Enable Qemu Guest Agent (KVM)
- Enable Backups Routing
- Enable Auto VM Backups Before Reinstallation
- Enable Load Balancer
- Receive Notifications About VM Upgrades And Creation Failures
Demo : https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1198-proxmox-ve-vps-for-whmcs