Web2App Nulled is simply the easiest way to convert your Website into a real IOS app. In addition, we offer great features like tabs, the drawer, build-in Advertisements, notifications and easy customization and styling options.
- Just easier – First app? No problem. We offer a great documentation to get your started!
- Completely customizeable – In addition to our default customization options. WebToApp’s has a complete open source code, this way you can customize and add everything you want.
- Premium support – If you can not find your answer in the Documentation or our Community FAQ, we will be there for personal support.
- Great customization – Choose your favorite theme color and combine it it with one of our many layout options. It’s our most customizable template ever.
- Tab bar & Darwer – Optionally use tabs or the drawer to add all your webpages to your WebView App.
- Hide-able Navigation bar – More screen space with the hide-able bars. This familiar navigation pattern can also be seen in Safari. Scroll down to hide the toolbar and scroll up to show it!
- Pull-to-refresh – Choose to refresh your pages with just a swipe gesture. You can also use this stylish layout to indicate page loading.
- Push notifications with OneSignal – Notify your users about new content with push notifications from OneSignal, you will get unlimited notifications!
- Admob – Monetize your app in seconds. Show banner ads throughout your app. Also supports interstitials shown during navigation on a configurable interval.
- In-app purchases – Let your users unlock additional web pages and remove ads (requires Extended license).
- Offline WebPages – Load offline webpages from assets, great for apps based on Ionic, Cordova or other native web frameworks.
- HTML5 – We use the same web engine as Safari.
- Integrated social features – Optionally enable sharing from within the toolbar.
- iPad & iPhone support for all orientations – Supporting all IOS devices in all orientations
- No internet connection dialog – Show a screen that will inform the user in case there is no internet connection available.
- Design kept in mind – We made this template according to the default IOS styles, resulting in a familiar and modern UI.
Demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/web2app-for-ios-quickest-featurerich-ios-webview/14994362
- Hiding NAvigationbar fixes
- IOS 14 IDFA support
- Inline media playback
- GDPR support (privacy screen)
- TabBar will match theme colour unless in light theme is enabled
- Option to disable navigation in navigationbar
- Bugfixes and library updates
- Rewritten in Swift
- Interstitials when browsing webpages
- Swipe to go back / forward
- More options to define which urls should open in browser.
- XCode 11 and IOS 13 support. Improved iPhone X series Support
- Bugfixes and performance optimisations