There are lots of alternate WooCommerce plugins for product bundling, packaging, grouping, force sells, composites, mix and match, buy one get one, giving away products, upsells, combo offers, and other common cases. This Chained Products plugin Nulled can handle the majority of those needs in a way that increases cart success.
This plugin has been the top choice for thousands of stores for a decade due to its simplicity and flexibility. Here’s how it works:
- Store owners “chain” as many products as they like (with different quantities if needed) with an existing or new product. Let’s call this the “main” product.
- When a customer buys this “main” product, they pay the “main” product’s price but get all the “chained” products automatically. They will also see “chained” products in the cart and in their order. The chained products can be priced individually as well.
- Chained Products plugin GPL seamlessly handles variable products, subscription, multi-level nested offers, pricing, virtual product access and discount application. It’s also compatible with the most popular other WooCommerce plugins.
Use proven product bundling strategies to grow average order value and clear up inventory
Bundled and discounted combo products are usually the top-selling items for any WooCommerce store. Selling a set of related products together at a lower total price makes for a great offer. Your revenues grow and you also clear up pending inventory.
Here are the top features and benefits of this plugin:
Zero configuration for customers
Chained Products are pre-configured product bundles. Your customers can’t pick their own variation options or change bundle configuration. This forces them to evaluate “price vs value” rather than get confused about what to pick.
Create all sorts of product bundles
Chain a downloadable product to a physical product – like a computer monitor with warranty terms. Or chain a grouped product to a bundle – like a set of 5 colored pens chained to a bundle of books of varying sizes. As the admin, you can mix and match a variety of products into a single bundled product – but do remember that customers can’t change anything in the bundle you created. They buy it in the same configuration you decided.
- Link as many products as you want to create a product bundle. You can pick up variations and even select quantities.
- Create bundles, as well as bulk discount offers – “Buy One Get One” / “Buy One Get More” / “Buy X For $$”
- Set a price for your main product or configure chained products to be priced individually.
- When users add the main product to the cart, the cart will show the main product and all linked products with the prices configured. Zero if priced individually option is disabled else the chained product price.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, and other popular themes.
Set up “Buy One Get One” or “Buy One Get More” offers
You can chain the same product to show a BOGO offer (for instance: a shirt chained to the same shirt) or chain multiple products in multiple quantities to the main product for a Buy One Get More offer (for example, two sets of printer papers + cartridges chained to a printer).
Configure and show individual chained product prices
Very much useful in creating packaged deals for your users and for you if you want prices of chained products to get applied.
So, the main product price will be kept zero, and individual chained product prices will sum up to the total bundle price.
For example, if you are offering a shaving kit bundle, then all individual items like brush, razor, cream prices will be priced individually. The kit price will be the sum total of individual items.
WooCommerce Chained Products Plugin Free Download
WooCommerce Chained Products Plugin Free Download This is helpful to users who want to check all prices of products included in the bundle without browsing each product. Increases the perceived value of the bundle and users feel they are saving a lot. That’s a sale for you.