The WooCommerce Google Product Feeds Nulled extension allows you to create a real-time feed to supply product information to Google Merchant Center, a prerequisite for setting up Product Ads.
Feed rich product data to Google Merchant Center for setting up free product listings, product ads, and local inventory campaigns. Full control over your field mappings, and feed content so you can maximize campaign performance and ad spend.
Why use this?
- Extensive list of supported fields providing the richest possible data to Google – maximizing campaign performance
- Imports product data to Google Merchant Centre, but gives you full control over your ad setup & spend
- Don’t rely on limited auto-mappings – you have full control over mappings, allowing you to map existing product data onto Google’s required fields from your site’s taxonomies, attributes or product fields
- Capture data required by Google not normally held in WooCommerce using the plugin’s additional data entry fields
- Set up global store-wide defaults to ease the data-entry burden. Set values per-category for finer control, or provide product-specific information against products or individual variations if required
- Full support for WooCommerce’s importer and REST API for bulk importing data
- Real-time feed shows the latest information for your products
- Integrates with common WooCommerce extensions
- Extensive documentation covering setup and customisation
- Rich set of WordPress filters and actions allowing flexible customisation if necessary
Once your products have imported into Google Merchant Centre they’ll be available to your linked Google Adwords account, giving you the flexibility to set up product ads as you want. Using the full power of Google Adwords – you’re in full control of your ad setup and budgets.
Product data fields
WooCommerce Google Product Feeds Free Download The extension supports 50+ feed attributes including all mandatory fields. Simple fields such as link, title, image_link etc are all populated automatically for you. Other fields provide a simple one-click mapping to allow you to map across your product fields onto the feed. You can provide store-level, or category level defaults and the feed will automatically pick the right values to include.
Where you don’t have data, the plugin provides custom fields on your products to allow you to enter richer product data. These fields are all available to the standard WooCommerce CSV import tool, and exposed via the WooCommerce REST API.