WooCommerce Lucky Wheel Nulled gives you the best way to collect emails from customer visited your store. The plugin offers your customers to enter their emails and take a chance to win a discount coupon by spinning the wheel with WooCommerce Lucky Wheel.
- Allowing customers subscribe emails to spin for a discount coupon.
- Auto-generate unique coupons whenever a customer wins the wheel.
- Send coupon code to the email address that is required to spin the wheel.
- Sync customer emails to your MailChimp account.
WooCommerce Lucky Wheel FEATURES:
LUCKY WHEEL POP-UP
This WooCommerce lucky wheel spin and win plugin displays a Lucky Wheel pop-up when users visit your website. Allowing them to subscribe to emails and spin to win prizes.
- Server-side calculation: the result will be calculated on the server-side. No cheating.
- Adding up to 20 slides: the plugin allows you to add up to 20 slides to the Lucky Wheel.
- Wheel label: add a custom label for each wheel slide.
- Winning probability: select the winning probability of each slide.
- Pop-up intent: display the wheel after the scheduled time, after scrolling down the page, or when visitors are about to leave.
- Lucky Wheel icon: a small lucky wheel icon, allow visitors to open the Luck Wheel pop-up.
- Popup icon position: Select the pop-up icon position on your site front-end, available: Top left, Top right, Middle left, Middle right, Bottom left, Bottom right.
- Hide popup icon: Option to hide the popup icon.
- Initial time: schedule a time for the Lucky Wheel pop-up to appear after the page finish loading.
- Scroll amount: select a scroll amount in percentage. The Lucky Wheel pop-up will appear when visitors scroll down this amount.
- Spinning time: select how many times an email address can be used to spin the wheel.
- Wheel spinning duration: set up how long the wheel will take to finish a spin.
- Conditional Tags: you can display the lucky wheel on selected pages only. Using built-in options for Homepage, Blog pages, Shop page, or using WordPress conditional tags.
- Wheel Description: display the description of the wheel. This will be displayed in the front-end.
- Custom fields: you can add up to 3 fields to your Lucky Wheel pop-up, including email, name, phone number.
- Show pop-up after closing without spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up if a visitor closes it without spinning.
- Show pop-up after a successful spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up after a successful spin.
- Delay time between each spin: select the delay between each spin of an email address.
- Do not display again: allows customers to hide the pop-up if they don’t want to subscribe.,
- Automatically hide wheel after finishing spinning: automatically hide the lucky wheel pop-up after the scheduled time.
- Wheel speed: you change the rolling speed of the lucky wheel. There are ten speeds from 1 to 10 for you to select.
Demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-lucky-wheel/21604585