Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress Nulled This plugin will not put your entire WordPress website behind a proxy! It will allow you to use your server as a proxy server. By using links in this format: YOUR_SERVER_URL?zapp_url=PROXIED_URL – the PROXIED_URL will see your IP address as your server’s IP address, even if you are seeing the web page from PROXIED_URL
Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress GPL is a powerful tool to create a personal proxy server on your WordPress host.
Our intuitive, easy-to-use system allows you to create a a proxy server by just installing the plugin. After installation, you will be able to use your website as a proxy server, out of the box.
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- Use your WordPress server as a private proxy server
- Ability to add the [zapp-display-input] to display an input field and button – with which users can submit URLs to be proxied – video tutorial
- Create API keys to restrict external access to the plugin’s functionality
- Blacklist/ Whitelist URLs that will or will not be able to be accessed using the custom proxy server
- Enable CORS (cross-origin resource sharing)
- Enable caching for accessed resources – a copy of the webpage will be kept on your server, for a predefined period of time, for later use
- You can use external proxies instead of your server’s IP
- Change the User Agent that is visible for accessed websites
- Prevent robots from indexing proxied pages
- This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.